As the leader in fully integrated records and information management, we have been successfully managing and protecting essential information and records at the heart of public and private sector organisations for over 35 years. This experience has allowed us to effectively deploy solutions that guide and inform budgeting, management and decision making through all government departments.
As the leader in fully integrated records and information management,
we have been successfully managing and protecting essential information and records
at the heart of public and private sector organisations for over 35 years.
This experience has allowed us to effectively deploy solutions that guide and inform budgeting,
management and decision making through all government departments.
Customised and integrated solutions
moving information responsibly
through effective business processes
Ensuring government records and information from date of initiation are:
We know how to guarantee this
- Enhancing business processes and work methods driven through a modernised electronic document management
- System seamlessly integrated into the department infrastructure
- Comprehensive system managing all government records
- Records and information from creation to disposal, from physical documents through to digital conversion of information
- Providing document controls ensuring full accountability
- Document tracking providing real time access to information when required
- Portfolio of multiple faceted solutions from a single vendor solution addressing all information security and compliance needs
- Real time quantitative analysis of complete/incomplete records and information.
- Statistical age analysis of all government records ensuring compliance with disposal requirements and strict adherence to approved file plan
- Robust task routing processes
- Migrate physical high risk documents to secure, digitals assets
|Modernisation||Foundation of future e-platforms and systems integration
Efficient service delivery
Reducing time to completion of tasks
Faster response times to all queries
|Reliable decision-making||Digitisation of records to enable secure collaboration.
Improve availability to information through digital records and system driven processes
|Regulatory obligations||Compliance with:
Promotion of access to information (PAIA)
Public Finance Management Act
Promotion of Administrative Justice Act – legal discovery
|Audit friendly||Secure document tracking and processing
Secure facility that tracks movement of records by checking documents against a secure rule based records
Improved utilisation of scare resources and capacity
Access to authorised, system vetted users
|Good governance||Eradicate corrupt practises and fraudulent activities
Secure document management systems to avoid malicious Tampering
Standardised document processing across all regions
Standardised meta data for ease of access and sustainable business practises.
With increasing volumes of records and information we understand the need to migrate from manual systems to modern
and more effective ways of performing critical departmental tasks. Ensuring you have fast access to what you need,
when you need it, and in the format you need it, thereby reducing your risk and improving efficiencies.
Our digital offers will keep vital government functions and responsibilities moving forward while saving staff time and eliminating costs, allowing government to meet today’s challenges by digitising paper documents and automating processes surrounding them.
Since we store documents digitally, government agencies can further their transparency efforts by publishing contracts and tenders and providing access to contracts and tenders for collaboration and citizen input. Case management can further citizen interaction and citizen services can be driven entirely via smart services.